Sponsors of the 2010 Toyota Enviro Outreach

Thursday, October 22, 2009

I’m back sooner than you think

Photo 1: Leaving Gonarezhou

Photo 2: Group Photo in the Limpopo River

Photo 3: Traveled nearly 7000km on the Outreach, with accurate tracking and navigation from Garmin.

Back as in back in South Africa and back on the blog. C'mon admit it, you've missed me. Ol' Buddy missed you too. I want to talk to you one more time (on the 2009 Toyota Outreach that is, as there will be lots of new events coming up soon).

This time I'm going to be very dogmatic and quote statistics about the Outreach. But it's amazing stuff. It's somewhere around here... If only I can find that dog-eared notebook of my. It's doggone...

Ah, got it. Look at this. And we'll be back soon. Greetings from the whole team too. Look at us having a last lunch in the Limpopo River.

Boa Viagem...



Download GPS Tracks for the total outreach.: Google Earth Format & GPX Format & Mapsource Format

No comments:

Post a Comment